ArjunRocks gives props to Whisker-A-Nogo, in front of the Taj Mahal!
Check out this video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6vJm-RbW_HY&hd=1
Here’s my Q/A with Arjun Porwal:
-Introduce yourself, where you’re from and where you live now:
Well, My name is Arjun Porwal ‘AKA’ arjunrocks, i am Computer Science Engineer..
I am from India, living in Very romantic city Agra, Where Taj Mahal is situated, Agra is 200 kms from New Delhi, which is capital of India.
-Introduce your services, particularly the videos you record in front of Taj Mahal:
My mission is always to deliver High Definition Videos in English or Hindi of international standards with in the reach of every individual.
Achievement of 700 sales and Commitment of HD quality, crystal clear sound and natural expressions for the benefit of customers.
Taj Mahal gig is new one, approx 25 days ago I created this and more than 150 videos on it are already done. People order me birthday wishes, Party invitations and crazy small scripts to perform there.. Some people order’s me to hold their website logo poster or pictures in front of Taj Mahal to advertise it. So it’s going great..
-How many videos do you think you’ve made, to date?
Well i started doing this a year ago and now, more than 700 videos are done, which includes indoor and outdoor videos. Major work is done by Taj Mahal gig and my Hindi and English testimonial gig. Sometimes they are in professional style , sometimes in Indian attire.. it simply depends on buyer’s demand.
-Share with us the moment you come up with this idea?
Well Story behind this is very interesting, honestly speaking i always want to be a actor, but in India you can’t try also to become actor or politician. Well reason is these professions are booked for people who have their Dads in it. So i started this work from my own. Parents insisted me to do engineering so i went to do it and simultaneously i was feeding my insect of acting in my body. Today also, if I am given any small opportunity to serve in boll wood or small TV serial than i will try it definitely.
Taj Mahal idea is only due to location, though it’s very heat there while performing and it’s 30 kilo meters away from my home but location is best so i do it. That’s why i always prefer for small messages or small script to perform there.
-Do you make enough $ from this, to consider it a full-time job?
I want to do MBA in marketing, which demands nice communication skills, confidence and wise brain to grab client’s neck and steal business for company. This thing is giving me both:: enough money to run my life, preparation for MBA and to enjoy my hobby of acting in front of camera. Yes, i can consider it full time job right now but in coming days i want to expand it by new ideas and new gigs…MORE NEW GIGS, MORE REVENUE..
-Have you considered (or do you offer) videos in front of other famous landmarks too?
Yes, I offer to do Videos in front of Mogul Emperor Akbar’s Palace, Marium Palace, Taj Mahal and it depends again on buyer, if some buyer pays me good then i can travel to Red fort too for his one specific script.
-Where do you see this idea taking you in the next year?
I will open new gigs of different cities in upcoming months so buyers can have variety too..Next year I want to buy my own house from fiverr earnings. I just got my Laptop, Yamaha bike from fiverr earnings. May be few doors will be opened too of acting .
-Any advice to other up-and-coming viral-hungry idea generators?
Definitely, Always over deliver your task, as an example if you are logo designer then deliver three logos instead of one so buyer can have choice..
Deliver on time, try to do it fast and best..
Just be original and polite.. Offer what you can really give. Increase quality and if you can’t then at least maintain it.
- pagefive-cute reblogged this from whisker-a-nogo
- 5fivepierce likes this
- 0neonepiece reblogged this from whisker-a-nogo
- riceplease reblogged this from whisker-a-nogo
- fummelrat likes this
- siangelinamya reblogged this from whisker-a-nogo
- gingerzone reblogged this from whisker-a-nogo
- marker-bronie likes this
- lostkyle-emmett reblogged this from whisker-a-nogo
- rachelkennedy406 likes this
- rachelkennedy406 reblogged this from whisker-a-nogo
- memoirserenityjessica likes this
- memoirserenityjessica reblogged this from whisker-a-nogo
- banick-ryan reblogged this from whisker-a-nogo
- 1oneultimatepiece reblogged this from whisker-a-nogo
- leserenitykatelyn likes this
- bub-is-you reblogged this from whisker-a-nogo
- isthattrinity-andrea reblogged this from whisker-a-nogo
- johnrodrguez946 likes this
- darkred8628 reblogged this from whisker-a-nogo
- ooooone-piece reblogged this from whisker-a-nogo
- jasmineking908 reblogged this from whisker-a-nogo
- pollotergeistnix reblogged this from whisker-a-nogo
- storyofbrooke-isabella likes this
- wonwon-pierce reblogged this from whisker-a-nogo
- mydogsmokesba reblogged this from whisker-a-nogo
- thatsobrody-odin reblogged this from whisker-a-nogo
- twoooo-fierce reblogged this from whisker-a-nogo
- lifegenesismackenzie reblogged this from whisker-a-nogo
- find---viet-ville reblogged this from whisker-a-nogo
- skullumbiahon reblogged this from whisker-a-nogo
- toodopetoexistjar likes this
- somaalyssa-mya likes this
- thomgibbonsole likes this
- giveme-macedonian---brock likes this
- thatplayer-arnold-cohen likes this
- carlossanders049 likes this
- whisker-a-nogo posted this